Undergraduate Degrees

Graduation from Junior College/ Vocational College (Semon Gakko) or

Completion of one year on an undergraduate programme in Japan or

A-levels in the UK or International Baccalaureate or

Recognised foundation course

Postgraduate Degrees

Completion of a University Bachelors Degree in Japan or other country with a good grade or

A good honours Bachelors degree from UK a recognised University