MA Social Impact Documentary Filmmaking
This one-year postgraduate course in documentary practice engages in creating social impact through film. It recognises the unique role that documentaries play in society and the power of high quality storytelling. The goal is to provide graduates with the tools and the confidence to become effective members of the social impact community.
- Research, shoot and edit your own documentary and social impact films
- Investigate relevant funding and distribution channels for a particular project
- Effectively develop and pitch a variety of documentary projects
MA Directing Fiction
This postgraduate programme is for anyone who has a background in film or media production wishing to develop their skills as a director. By engaging with the conflicting demands of the filmmaking process, students will address the creative goals as well as the technical and leadership challenges inherent in the role.
- Work effectively within a feature film production environment
- Understand what is expected from a director from pre-production to postproduction
- Employ effective motivational strategies when working with actors